So long, 2020

All I wanted was a croqueta care package--is that so much to ask for? For ten years I've been living and loving in the Midwest--and I wouldn't trade it for anything---except maybe a steady supply of fresh croquetas. I convinced my mom this morning that I've been secretly running a blog about asking her to send croquetas to Detroit for ten years. I told her I had 26k followers, ex-Miamians scattered around the globe, all lamenting their lack of croquetas. That's how this started.

This space is a COMMONPLACE BOOK, a concept my former roommate shared with me. You can read more here. It's kind of like Pinterest but with fewer ads and actual relevance to my practice. Feel free to use any resources you find here but always remember to give attribution. 

Where ever you are, if you have access to a fresh croqueta today: I hope you enjoy.



Comments

Popular Posts